Collection of Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We collect Personal Information through our Services, including:
- Email address
- Zip code or postal code
- Payment card information
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for purposes such as:
• Providing the Services’ functionality and fulfilling your requests.
• To provide the Services’ functionality to you.
• To process and fulfill your purchases and provide you with related customer service.
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as when you contact us via one of our online contact forms.
• To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Providing you with marketing materials and facilitating social sharing.
• To send you marketing related emails, with information about our projects, plans, and other news about our organization.
• To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
• Analyzing Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
• To analyze or predict our users’ preferences, so we can improve our Services.
• To better understand your interests and preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information tailored to your interests.
• Allowing you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions.
• We may offer you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion.
• Some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Information. Please read those additional rules before choosing to participate.
• Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information.
• We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose, as it no longer identifies you or any other individual.
• Accomplishing our business purposes.
• For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services;
• For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and to address legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
• For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
• For enhancing, improving, repairing, maintaining, or modifying our Services;
• For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to users; and
• For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose Personal Information to third parties, including:
• To our third party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us.
• These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, email delivery, and other services.
• To third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions.
• By using the Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information.
• On blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you, or others. We may use, disclose or transfer your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. Our Services collect Other Information such as:
• Browser and device information
• App usage data
• Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
• Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
• Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
• Your browser or device.
• Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
• Your use of the App.
• When you download and use the App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
• Analytics and Pixel tags
Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
If you no longer want to receive marketing related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out by using the unsubscribe mechanism provided in each such email. If you opt out, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Services and other websites or online services. You may receive advertisements based on information relating to your access to and use of the Services and other websites or online services on any of your devices, as well as on information received from third parties. These companies place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags). They also use these technologies, along with information they collect about your online use, to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone and a laptop.
USE OF THE SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States, and they are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT SERVICE
Last Updated: 11/17/2020